Corporate travel doesn’t have to be confusing. With the right advice in mind, you can make the most of it.
So what exactly does it take to streamline the planning process for a business trip?
Passports and Visas
If you’re traveling outside the United States, you should ensure that your passport and/or travel visa is up to date. This will ensure that you can avoid delays as you travel outside the country.
Also, it is important to note that updating a passport or visa may take some time. As such, you’ll want to track when your passport or visa expires and plan accordingly.
How do you plan to fly from one destination to the next? You’ll want to consider a wide range of flight options.
Typically, the sooner you book your flight, the better.
A diligent traveler can book a flight online in only minutes and ensure that he or she can minimize stops during a trip.
Also, don’t forget to shop around for flights, as this will enable you to find the best prices. And if you collect travel points or miles from a particular airline, don’t be afraid to use these rewards to receive additional travel perks during your flight.
Unfortunately, not all hotels are identical, so you’ll want to do your homework before you select a hotel for an upcoming business trip.
A perfect hotel should provide you with a comfortable room, superb accommodations like free Wi-Fi and other amenities that make business travel easier.
Of course, you should try to explore a variety of hotel options before you book a room for your next trip. And if there was a hotel that you enjoyed during a previous trip, you may want to consider selecting the same hotel in the future as well.
Ground Transportation Services
After you reach your final destination, how will you get from the airport to your business meeting or seminar? How will you get from your hotel to dinner, or from dinner to a client meeting?
Although you may consider renting a car, the cost to do so sometimes can be prohibitive.
Comparatively, public transportation offers few guarantees of schedule or time frame.
The best ground transportation option may be a chauffeured car service.
Select a superior chauffeured car service
Corporate travelers demand the best during any business trip, and with a chauffeured car service, you won’t be forced to settle for anything less than perfect.
Today, a top-notch chauffeured car service is readily available to take you anywhere you want to go around South Florida and beyond – A1A Limousine.
A1A Limo boasts a proven reputation among corporate travelers, as our team consistently goes the extra mile to guarantee that travelers can enjoy luxury ground transportation services 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
In fact, we even offer an extensive fleet of vehicles:
- Cadillac XTS – With rear climate controls, plush seats and other outstanding features, our Cadillac XTS represents a terrific choice for business travelers.
- Lincoln Town Car – For those who want to travel in a one-of-a-kind executive sedan, our Lincoln Town Car serves as an awe-inspiring and luxurious choice.
- Luxury SUV – The ideal vehicle for up to eight passengers, our luxury SUV provides ample luggage space and leg room.
- Luxury Stretch Limousine – Our luxury stretch limo boasts leather seats, individual climate controls and other deluxe features that have helped it become a top choice for corporate travelers.
- Mercedes Sprinter – A great vehicle for up to 14 passengers, our Mercedes Sprinter van boasts a TV and DVD player, ample leg room and storage space and much more.
Let’s not forget about our friendly, professionally trained chauffeurs, either.
Our chauffeurs submit to annual reviews that ensure they possess the skills and expertise needed to fully support our clients.
Contact A1A Limo to make your next reservation. Your business travel will never be the same.