Thinking about getting yourself out there and escaping the infinite hamster wheel of work life chaos? Itching for some fine dining, luxury car service, a relaxing plane ride through the sky and some beautiful landscaping to put your mind on reset and forget about all the everyday stresses from your job or business?
Not sure of where you’d like to go? Well we’ve come up with the perfect travel list according to your Zodiac sign.
Not sure what Zodiac you are? We’ve got you covered:
Aries March 21-April 19
Taurus April 20-May 20
Gemini May 21-June 20
Cancer June 21-July 22
Leo July 23-Aug 22
Virgo Aug 23-Sept 22
Libra Sept 23-Oct 22
Scorpio Oct 23-Nov 21
Sagittarius Nov 22-Dec 21
Capricorn Dec 22-Jan 19
Aquarius Jan 20 to Feb 18
Pisces Feb 19 to March 20
Air: Aquarius, Gemini, Libra
Water: Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces
Fire: Leo, Aries, Sagittarius
Earth: Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn
Now that you’ve figured out your sign lets see what destinations are for you!
Zodiacs Of The Air Sign
- These signs are also known as the “winds of change” meaning they love the idea of consistent action, ideas, thoughts, as well as movement. They are known to let fate blow them into their destined direction, as if a big gust of wind is forcing them to move.
- People born under the air sign are known to be carefree, and excellent explorers. They love traveling to activity filled destinations, as long as they bring a companion with them. Of course this sign is known to make people laugh and lighten the room with positive energy.
- If you’re an air sign then you’re looking for a destination with variety like Florida.
- Where in Florida? Well how about Miami, New Smyrna Beach, Daytona, and Orlando.
- There’s always something to do in any of these lovely activity-rich cities! For example: In Orlando you have plenty of shopping malls,a variety restaurants, theme parks, Disney World, Downtown areas to explore, go-carts, and much more. There’s always something to do over there and always some kind of new activity depending on the season. It’s the go-to tourist spot in the south!
Want to bathe in this beautiful spring weather?
Ready to be sun-kissed?
- You have 3 of the most famous beaches in the world all in one state; Miami, Daytona and New Smyrna Beach. No matter which one you’ll go to they each have a beautiful shore-line for you to catch some sun, a nice boardwalk and shopping strip where you can walk around and explore the local area.
- This is the perfect location for someone with an air sign, cause you’ll never run out of things to do, rain or shine!
How should air signs travel?
Oddly enough, not an airplane.
- Air signs need to pack their bags and fill up their gas tanks, grab some friends and drive up there!
- A road trip is definitely something these Zodiacs love. Since they go with the flow of wind, and adore motion/action they love variety. Meaning, they’ll love to stop and smell the roses and explore every interesting location they drive through.
Zodiacs of the air sign never make the destination their goal,
the adventure is the real prize.
Zodiacs Of The Water Sign
- With zodiacs of the water sign instinct comes naturally. They are secretive, emotional, and the most sensitive of the whole zodiac. Water signs are known to be just as mysterious as the greatest wonders on the Earth. You most likely have vivid and intense dreams fairly often. Usually symbolic and relates to your personal day-to-day life.
- Just like water it needs a container to feel safe. Zodiacs of water need the sense of security, or else they’ll feel like their lives are out of control. They are pretty good thinkers when it comes to staying safe and very homebodied.
- If your sign is water then you’d want to travel somewhere that delivers the best hospitality like; Georgia and North Carolina.
Nothing beats Southern Hospitality.
- Savannah Georgia is one of the most active and historic-filled Downtown in the south. With beautiful grass fields you can lay out on a blanket and bask in the sun, while listening to some live music. There’s always someone out in the park playing acoustic guitars and singing. Good music and great weather could make anyone of the water sign feel at peace.
- Walk to the Downtown area of Savannah and experience gorgeous history-filled architecture, there’s always something to see and do. Experience the fine hospitality of mom n’ pop styled restaurants / shops where they deliver the phrases like “y’all” and “Sweety” to make you feel right at home.
- North Carolina is another destination perfect for water signs. Asheville is the best city to explore, the kind people and excellent hospitality you get when you enter any shop / restaurant is pretty amazing.
- The Downtown area is slightly smaller than Savannah, but filled with an excellent North Carolina experience, with beautiful mountains you can see afar! It’ll make anyone feel at peace.
How should water signs travel?
- Since they like to feel safe, the feeling of reassured safety is number one. So trusting a professional is their go-to. Since everyone drives like a maniac on the major roads, it’s better to have someone drop you off at the airport for you.
- Don’t trust your roommates or maybe your crazy brother / sister who contributes to the crazy drivers population?
- We’ve got you covered, hire a reliable professional to get you to and from the airport. That’s right, from as well. Not only will our excellent ground transportation service provide safe transportation to the airport, but there will be someone ready to pick you up as soon as your plane lands.
Safety and security, the water sign’s great motto.
Zodiacs Of The Fire Sign
- Zodiacs of the fire sign are known to be great leaders. They are spirited, passionate as well as powerful thinkers and innovators. They can however be temperamental when things seem to get difficult, although they’re pros at overcoming any obstacle. They are born leaders of the pack and can lead him / herself as well as others to success.
- Since zodiacs of the fire sign can be set off just by the smallest spark, it’s wise NOT to travel to cities which have an abundance of high crime such as;
- People born under this sign love being high-up since they’re born leaders and the most brilliant of thinkers. Someplace with tall mountains and inspiration is your go-to destination.
- Most likely you’ll love to climb high and oversee the cities below and bask in the beautiful landscaping. Maybe have someone take one of those overlooking the ledge from a tall place photo like they do on Instagram.
- California and Colorado is your go-to destinations this spring. Both with tall landscapes, mountains and gorgeous trails that can re-inspire self and motivate you, which is healthy for innovative thinkers.
- In California there’s Lembert Dome; a tall landscape that looks almost like a cap. It’s a 3 hour hike up it’s mountain trail. Seems short, but believe me, the steep incline says otherwise! As soon as you reach the top you can feel the beautiful California breeze and embrace the good vibes from the nature trail.
- Slide Mountain is another trail in California you need to check out. It’s a much gentle climb compared to Lembert Dome and much more green. The distance is about 7 miles long, what an inspirational hike to experience! Don’t forget to bring the trail mix and some friends.
- Denver is the capital of Colorado, and what an excellent choice for our fire leaders! With tall buildings and lovely atmosphere it’s the perfect travel destination for fire signs.
- There’s so many activities and things you can do in Denver it’s unreal; Elitch Gardens Theme Park, Denver Museum of Nature and Science, Denver Zoo, Denver Botanic Gardens, Downtown Aquarium, Water World (Theme Park), as well as Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge.
How should people under the fire sign travel?
People born under the fire sign are known to be flashy and love to impress.
- It’s best to bring a companion, someone you’ll love to impress. Maybe take someone you love on that date and treat her/ him first class. Win her heart and hire a Professional Limousine Service to transport both you and that special someone to and from the airport in style.
- It’ll be a trip your significant other will never forget. What a way to impress! A professional chauffeur will do all the driving, so no worries, just sit back relax and maybe enjoy a refreshing beverage from the mini-bar and listen to some rad tunes.
Zodiacs Of The Earth Sign
- Zodiacs of the Earth sign are known to be the most down to Earth people. They keep it real and don’t like to trail far from the truth. If you’re an Earth sign you’re most likely the one who brings your friends back down to Earth when their life starts to get chaotic.
- You like to start everything with a solid foundation and have strong stability in your life. Earth signs can be extremely successful in the long run. However, it’s hard for you to move forward if the foundation is weak and fear everything might eventually come down to a crumble.
- People born under this sign are slow and steady builders. The most loyal of all the signs and usually stick with people even through hard times. Sometimes people born under this sign can be materialistic and too focused on building that safe foundation they don’t know how to jump and leave the nest when the time comes.
- When traveling, people born under this sign need to take that leap of faith and try something new and slightly outside of that comfort-zone. Maybe something with variety and extreme activities. This is a quest you’ll want to bring some friends you can trust, and enjoy this adventure with you.
- You and some friends should all try something you’ve never tried before, if you haven’t tried bungee jumping then you need to. Get yourself out there!
Here are some of the best Bungee Jumping Destinations Like No Other
- Take another adventure outside your comfort zone and Skydive! You can make a reservation with Waialua, U.S.A. with Skydive Hawaii which has the best rated drop-zone scenery for this activity. Key West, U.S.A. with Skydive Key West is also another one you need to give a try!
How should people born under the Earth sign travel?
If you’ve never flown before then take a plane ride.
Ever drove across countries? Then make it a road trip.
Never been on a train or a cruise ship? You know the drill.
Experience something you never experienced before on this adventure. Be sure to bring people you trust and stay safe as well as be aware of you surroundings. We don’t want you to get lost!
Have a safe trip and happy travels!