Planning a fall wedding opens up a whole new world of party theme possibilities.
For the couple who loves the macabre, spooky season can definitely spice up your bachelor or bachelorette party. We’ve put together a list to share our favorite ideas.
Stop Searching for “Limo Service Near Me.”
Top Five Epic Spooky
Bachelor and Bachelorette Party Ideas
Halloween is a beloved tradition for adults, too. Once we grow up, we don’t get many opportunities to dress up or play pretend. Why not incorporate the fun of Halloween into your wedding festivities with some spooky bachelor and bachelorette party themes?
5. Marrying My “Boo”
This theme is great for those who enjoy spooky season but aren’t into horror and gore.
- Decorate with cute ghost décor using things you have on-hand like printer paper, scissors and black sharpies.
Check out this how-to video for super cute ghost garland.
Enjoy tasty treats like Ghost Cookies and Graveyard Cake. Find the recipes below!
Warm up with a cup of Ghostly Hot Cocoa!
4. Black Cat Strut
Who says black cats are bad luck? We think they make a great outfit or costume inspiration!
LADIES: Hit the town in your best kitty-inspired looks.
- Accessorize with cat ears.
- For makeup, pair a classic cat eye with drawn-on whiskers.
- For those who like to go all out, there are even cat eye contacts!
GENTLEMEN: Guys can go black tie for a tuxedo cat-inspired outfit.
- Finish off your ensemble with a tail!
- These limousine cars are big enough for everyone to ride together.
- Stay safe on Halloween Night with a chauffeur driving you.
3. Haunted Fairytale
Put an eerie twist on your happily ever after.
Decorate your “castle” with all the finest trimmings.
- Think candelabras with skull designs, cobwebs in corners, and floating candles hanging from the ceilings.
Dance the night away in your stunning suit or beautiful ball gown.
- Go for classic blacks and grays or even drab colors, like faded greens and purples.
Dinner display can stay spooky.
- Set the table with gothic-style dinnerware, like black or silver plates and goblets.
2. Monster Mash
Have a monstrously good time with your ghoulish friends.
There are only two outcomes for this theme:
Survive a zombie attack..
Become one of the undead..
- If you’re into roleplaying, you can divide your party into teams of zombies and zombie hunters.
- Dress to impress and hit the field for zombie combat.
Grab your crew and head to Orlando’s Zombie Outbreak.
- For this experience, you will face off against live-actor zombies with realistic weapons.
- Large parties may have to split up, as they allow groups through with four to five people at a time.
Join a Zombie Pub Crawl event or plan your own.
- Look for bars or other establishments in your area with a costume contest and you could even bring home a prize!
Vamp It Up:
Vampires are a classic Halloween favorite. You’ll have a fang-tastic time with these ideas.
Vampire costumes are fun and easy to create.
- All you need is a black suit or dress, cloak, and a nice set of fangs.
- Add in splashes of color with a shiny red shirt or jewelry.
- Sip sangria, a Spanish punch made with red wine and fruits. The name translates as “bleeding” and is named after the drink’s dark red coloring.
- Play fun party games like bobbing for apples. To make it more difficult, require players to wear vampire teeth while they try to bite the apples.
1. Funeral for Our Single Days
For some tongue-in-cheek fun, you can bid adieu to the single life with a mock funeral.
- If you’re changing your last name, this is a great way to give your old one a send-off. Say R.I.P. to your old name and “long live” to the new!
- Decorate the party space with photos from your single days. This celebration of life honors the old days while looking forward to your new beginning.
- The bride or groom to be can make an epic entrance by arriving in a coffin or burial garb. For the “hearse,” book limo transportation or party bus. The guest of honor will arrive in style, and you can use luxury ground transportation throughout the evening.
- For outfit ideas, consider dying an old wedding dress black and carrying a bouquet of black roses. For the men, you can achieve this look with an all-black suit and black boutonniere.
Looking for a Miami Party Van?
There are several perks when you party in a bus.
- The party bus interior is unlike that of any other vehicle. It’s big enough to hold everyone. You can decorate the inside to match your theme. Some models even have fiber optic lighting!
- You can set your soundtrack with the premium sound system. You may even be able to bring a karaoke machine for a spooky sing-a-long.
- Most importantly, your professional chauffeur will make sure everyone gets home safely. No one has to worry about leaving their car behind or drinking and driving.
At A1A Airport and Limousine Service, we want to help make your bachelor or bachelorette party one for the record books. Is your long-distance bestie flying in for the party? Let us pick them up with our airport transport service. Planning a party can get expensive, Save money with our affordable limousine service.