“The life you have led doesn’t need to be the only life you have.”
– Anna Quindlen
It’s always a great time to visit beautiful Boca Raton. Experiencing South Florida is like living in a dream where summer never ends. The weather is warm. The views are gorgeous. There is ample opportunity to relax in the lap of luxury.
Imagine planning your luxurious Boca Raton vacation as if you were building a decadent banana split. The tiers get sweeter as you pile them higher.
Stacking the Tiers of Luxury in Boca Raton
Here’s a snapshot of what you can expect to see:
- Located just 50 miles north of Miami, Boca Raton offers the warmth of the Florida sun without the big city pace. The area is rich with ocean views and cultural centers.
- Boca Raton lives up to its motto, “A City for All Seasons.” No matter what it feels like where you’re from, average temperatures here range from low 60s to 90s.
- Florida’s rainy season brings up to 11-13 monthly rainy days from June to September. Other months are mostly dry, seeing fewer than five rainy days.
Explore Boca Raton In Style
Tier 1: The Journey to Your Destination
The “Split Banana” Frame Around Your Experience
How you get to Boca Raton will depend on where you start.
One thing rings true from any direction. Every path is the scenic route.
- Flying into Boca Raton is easy and convenient.
- Picking the right airline can make or break your travel journey.
- JetBlue and Southwest come highly recommended.
Check your local airport to see what airlines service your area.
- JetBlue flights are often better than on-time. They are usually early! Plus, they offer free snacks and in-flight WiFi.
- Southwest offers great prices as well as complimentary coffee and soft drinks.
- (MIA) Miami International Airport is only 50 miles south. Don’t worry about driving that hour on your own after your flight. Book an airport transport limousine and use the extra time to rest up before you hit the town!
- Ft. Lauderdale International Airport is even closer at 19 miles away. Your airport shuttle can have you there in about half an hour.
If you live near the area, you may prefer traveling by car. Let a professional handle the driving and save your energy for your vacation! With a South Florida Limo, you’ll travel safely and make a great impression when you get there!
Town Cars Aren’t Just for Corporate Travel
Tier 2: Where You’ll Stay
Pick Your “Flavor” of Accommodations
The ice cream forms the foundation of your split.
In much the same way, your home away from home can “flavor” your vacation experience.
Check out these awesome digs for lodging ideas.
For some, a luxury hotel is the high point of their getaway.
Boca Beach Club, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
900 S Ocean Blvd
Boca Raton, FL 33432
This Mediterranean-inspired resort features beachfront views and lavish amenities. Boca Beach Club guests also get access to the Boca Raton Resort. Swim in one of their seven pools or dine in one of 11 restaurants and lounges. You’ll even have access to two golf courses.
531 N Ocean Blvd
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Dubbed “Boca Raton’s friendliest hotel,” the Ocean Lodge is sure to give you that homey feel. Treat yourself in the mornings to their free continental breakfast. In-room kitchenettes let you enjoy an intimate evening cooking “at home” if you don’t want to go out.
Waterstone Resort & Marina Boca Raton, Curio Collection by Hilton
999 E Camino Real
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Enjoy beautiful waterfront views overlooking Lake Boca, from any room. Here you are only a block from the beach and mere minutes from all the shopping, dining, and entertainment options that Boca Raton has to offer. There are even two on-the-water restaurants on-site!
Traveling With A Group?
For large groups or those who want to enjoy a little more privacy, consider rentals where you can have the place all to yourself.
The Dolphin Retreat
This 3-bed, 2-bath home is located in East Boca—near I-95 for easy access to nearby attractions. You can enjoy luxury living like a local because the whole house is yours during your stay.
Flying Into South Florida?
Tier 3: Feed Your Cravings
“Sprinkle” In a Little Decadence
Stop by these paces for some of Boca Raton’s best food and drink options.
Barrel of Monks Brewery
This 10,000 square foot brewery specializes in Belgian ales, but you can find something to please any palette in their tasting room.
Death Or Glory
Housed in Delray Beach’s historic Falcon House, this establishment pays homage to Florida’s history while also embracing modern traditions.
- Enjoy a seasonal cocktail at the outside bar.
- Or a meal crafted from locally sourced fish and produce.
Here you can relax and enjoy casual Italian dining.
- Stick with traditional favorites, or try something different like the Eggplant Pancake Stack.
Plan Something Different This Vacation – Party In A Bus!
Tier 4: Plan Your Adventures
Experience Light & Carefree Fun
We couldn’t possibly list everything there is to do here,
but here are a few fun ideas to get you started.
Let the Dogs Out
Enjoy fun in the sun with your furry friends at, Mizner Bark Dog Park. Dogs can get their own little piece of vacation freedom as they run off-leash here.
Stroll the Beaches
Boca Raton’s coastline features a two-mile stretch of beautiful beaches. Lifeguards are on duty daily from 9-5 for your safety. You can even check out the live feed from the South Beach Park webcam.
Mizner Park and the Town Center at Boca Raton provide
some of the area’s greatest sources for “retail therapy.”
Play At Sugar Sand Park
Here you’ll find a hub for all kinds of activities, including:
• The Community Center: Children’s Science Explorium, Willow Theatre.
• The Field House: indoor gymnasium
• Science Playground
• & more!
Browsing Limousine Car Images Online?
Tier 5: Getting Around Town
Luxury Ground Transportation: The Cherry on Top
All of your vacation happenings come together to give you an awesome experience. Each one is unlike any other, but there is one thing that is important about all else.
Taking a vacation is about taking time for yourself. You should take this time to recharge and let yourself be pampered. What better way to enjoy a vacation experience than eliminating the worries of navigation?
Limo Transportation Greatly Improves
Any Vacation Experience
It’s not just about looking fancy while riding in limousine cars, though that is an awesome perk. The best limousine experiences come from the experience as a whole.
- Party like a rock star when you hit the town in a party van – “sometimes called a party bus”
- Make a grand entrance with a stretch limousine
- Enjoy an extra set of hands with personal concierge
New limousine models and party bus interior features include modern tech like:
- premium sound systems
- flat screen TVs
- fiber-optic lighting
- & more!
Looking To Get Married In South Florida?
One Last Travel Tip:
Don’t get too swept up in the excitement of planning your South Florida vacation. Make sure that you’re booking the best travel accommodations.
We strive to make sure that every client has the best experience possible, from business event transportation to prom limo rental. That’s why we only hire professional chauffeurs and maintain a diverse fleet of limousine cars.