“What is it we want out of travel? Is it to take snapshots of ourselves in front of famous monuments, surrounded by other tourists? To eat unfamiliar food chosen from unintelligible menus? To earn frequent-flier miles? No. It’s to glimpse what life is like somewhere else.” – Chris Pavone
Anywhere you travel just remember A1A Limousine Service got you covered with top quality Ground Transportation Service making sure arrive safely and efficiently to and from the airport straight to your hotel. For less than a taxi fare, you wont have to worry about traffic, figuring out where to get gas, how to get to your destination, or parking your car at the very expensive airport parking garage. Let us take care of the transportation for you!
white sandy beaches
to the top of Pike’s Peak…
- Colorado is the perfect place to travel to if you explore a wide-range of beautiful sights. With sweeping plains, towering mountains, beautiful deserts, and serene lakefronts, you can plan a road trip in a single state that will make you feel like you traveled to different worlds.
- Colorado has accommodations for the most adventurous palate; with succulent dishes like the lobster macaroni and cheese at Mizuna, Chef Frank Bonanno’s French-inspired flagship restaurant in Denver’s Capitol Hill neighborhood. Combining the luxury of French cuisine and the comfort of creamy mac and cheese, this is a dish sure to leave you satisfied.
- At Euclid Hall Bar and Kitchen, you can partake in their famous Pad Thai Pig Ears. Covered in tamarind chili sauce, egg, scallion, peanut, sprouts, and mint, this appetizer almost sparked a rebellion when the Chef attempted to remove it from the menu – that alone should attest to their travel worthiness.
- If you loved Lewis Carroll’s “Alice in Wonderland”, you’ll enjoy The Rabbit Hole. It is an eccentric bar with aptly named appetizers, amazing entrees, and cute craft cocktails. They offer over 20 beers both draft and bottled (as well as some rare brews), and a full wine list. Once you have been wined in dined, we recommend taking to the tail.
- Explore Pike’s Peak, the highest summit of the southern Front Range of the Rocky Mountains, or travel to Garden of the Gods, a National Natural Landmark, for some off the road exploration.
- For luxury accommodations, we recommend The Broadmoor, a resort which allows guests to explore falconry, fly fishing, horseback riding, and more.
- With a rich history and even richer cuisine, Louisiana is one of the most popular travel destinations in the south. If the center of your road trip happens to be your stomach, Louisiana will not disappoint. Crawfish, Jambalaya, and Etouffee will meet all of your spicy seafood needs.
- To wash it all down, look no further than The Sazerac Bar. Located in New Orleans, you will get a taste of luxury if you order their “Official cocktail of New Orleans” which is made with Sazerac Rye, Peychaud’s bitters, sugar, and herbsaint.
- Rest easy in “the Big Easy” at the Hotel Monteleon, a landmark of New Orleans’s venerable French Quarter. Nothing says luxury quite like marble floors and plush robes; but if that was not enough, Hotel Monteleon is within walking distance of antique shops, art galleries, specialty restaurants, and lively lounges.
- Feel free to explore the Mississippi River via steamboats or travel the waters in a barges cruise, either way, Louisiana is one road trip destination you’ll want on your list.
- It would not be a road trip countdown without Wyoming. With Yellowstone National Park being home to Old Faithful, The Grand Prismatic Spring, and The Mammoth Hot Springs, you will have plenty to explore.
- During your travels, you will have the opportunity to have some interesting eats such as Bison Burgers, Elk, and Wild game nachos. With over 100 years of experience serving patrons, The Mint Bar is the place to be.
- This Sheridan bar opened in 1907, the walls of the Mint Bar are lined with cedar shingles, branded with over 9000 cattle brands from all over the state of Wyoming so be sure to get a shot. End your daily adventures in luxury at The Wort Hotel. They extend a yellow rose to each guest, provide breakfast in bed, and a nightly turn-down service, honoring their western hospitality and rich heritage with a fine touch.
- We brought you through the wilderness and into the deep south, but we also have something for those who prefer luxury in an urban setting. Blow right into Windy City to find your next adventure waiting for you.
- The city provides an interesting blend of cultures like no other and this is solidified by their dining. If you think you need to travel two thousand miles to have some Caribbean food, guess again!
- Chicago has a Puerto Rican population that has brought some unique dishes to the city. Introducing the Jibarito, a sandwich that consists of meat, cheese, lettuce, tomato, and mayo on a garlicky “bun” of fried plantains. For the Meat lovers, you have several aged options at David Burke’s, 28 day, 40 day, and 55-day-aged ribeye will challenge your palate.
- Chicago is famous for sight seeing as patrons have many options to explore including Millennial Park, Navy Pier, and its world-class museums. If luxury shopping is more your speed, look no further than The Magnificent Mile, which competes with NYC’s 5th Ave and the Champs-Élysées in Paris. Wind down with a drink at The dec Rooftop Lounge + Bar at The Ritz-Carlton Chicago, 12 stories above the hustle and bustle.
- We did not forget you beach lovers. What travel itinerary would be complete without a tropical destination? It’s easy to immediately think theme parks when The Sunshine State comes to mind, but there is so much more to the state than a mouse. Visit Anna Maria Island to skip the beach crowds or visit Historic Downtown Fernandina Beach to explore where pirates walked.
- If you are a fan of Spanish colonial architecture, St. Augustine is the place for you, we recommend going during the annual Nights of Lights when the city twinkles with more than three million tiny white lights.
- If you’d prefer to do your road trip by golf cart, Captiva Island’s white sandy beaches are calling your name. Of course, being this close to the Caribbean, you won’t be able to turn around with bumping into rich cuisine.
- For bars, we recommend a visit to Duval Street in Key West, a strip lined with bars and eateries for any occasion.
Doesn’t matter which location you end up going on this list, A1A will provide excellent Luxury Ground Transportation Service. As well as letting you sit back and relax while we do all the driving!
Where ever your travels may lead you, just be sure you travel safely and efficiently as well as enjoying all the luxuries life has to offer. Remember to stop and smell the roses and just enjoy life!