I often think that the night is more alive and more richly colored than the day.
– Vincent Van Gogh
You don’t have to wait for a special event to have a great time. A night on the town can feel like a special occasion all on its own. All you need are your closest friends and the perfect ride to turn your night up to 11.
The Best Ride for a Night on the Town
The most important things to consider are safety, comfort, and style. A good limousine company will offer several luxury car options that provide all three.
How do you narrow them down? We’ve put together a few tips to help you get the best transportation for your night on the town.
Two factors are very important in choosing the best luxury car.
1) Where are you headed?
2) Who’s going with you?
Once you have those two answers, you can decide how you’ll get there.
Click Here For Luxury Ground Transportation!
Classic Cool: The Black Sedan
This includes sleek vehicles like the:
- Cadillac XTS
- Lincoln Continental
- Mercedes Benz s550
The black sedan is famous as a business travel car or airport limo shuttle. But don’t typecast these vehicles for work and no play. The smaller size makes this the perfect choice in luxury travel for groups of three or fewer.
• Romantic date night: Treat your date or spouse for dinner and a movie.
• Bestie’s birthday bash: Enjoy riding in the lap of luxury while you celebrate another year with your best friend.
Celebrate Your Special Occasions With A Stretch Limousine!
Stretch It Out: SUV, Stretch Limo/SUV
For larger groups, you need something a little bigger than the classic sedan. Luxury SUVs like the Cadillac Escalade can hold up to six passengers. For a more traditional take on luxury travel, a stretch limousine can take up to eight people.
Need a little more legroom? A stretch SUV can fit up to 15. SUVs are great for extra seating, but limousine interior has more amenities.
• Bachelor party or bachelorette party: Riding separately is no way to spend a bachelor or bachelorette party. Enjoy your last single night on the town. Pick a luxury car that will let you and all of your best guys or gals ride together.
• Ladies’ Night/Boys’ Night Out: Limousine rental comes with a professional chauffeur. That means you’ll have a guaranteed safe driver at the end of the night.
Click here for “Limo Service Near Me”
All in This (Van) Together: Sprinter Van
Sometimes you need a bigger carpool van. Sprinter vans are great for corporate business travel, but that’s not all. These vans come equipped with TV, DVD player, and plush leather seating for up to 15 of your friends or coworkers.
• Office parties: A good business professional leads by example, even after the corporate meeting is over. Hiring a limo chauffeur sets the example of putting safety first.
- Riding with a professional chauffeur ensures a sober driver, making cocktail hour safer for everyone.
- No one will be late, either.
- No one has to worry about finding parking or feeding the meter.
- You can all ride together from the office.
• Convention buddies: Long-distance friends often meet up at conventions. After a day of sessions, enjoy a night on the town with your crew.
These vans have storage space to leave your costumes or other luggage while you’re out. Then climb in to head back to the hotel at the end of the night. Your limo chauffeur will get you to the hotspots while avoiding the convention traffic.
Need More Room When You Travel?
Get this Party on the Road:
15-Passenger Van, Mini Coach, Party bus
Need a mobile party machine for large groups? You’ve got options. Consider the Ford E-350 15-passenger van, Executive van/mini coach, or Ford F-550 party bus.
• 21st Birthday bash: You only turn 21 once. Make it a memorable occasion with a party bus. There’s no waiting to get to the party. The fun starts as soon as you climb in! You control the soundtrack for the night.
- The flat screen TV and DVD player let you play your favorite tunes or music videos.
- Stock the beverage station with your favorite drinks and leave the driving to the chauffeur.
• Family reunions: A big family needs a big vehicle. Limo rental lets you fit more family members into one vehicle than you may have thought possible. Smaller families may only need a 15-passenger van. Got a lot of cousins? A mini coach can carry groups of up to 35.
Book Your Party Van With A1A Limo!
Bring the Whole Team: Motor Coach
Sports teams, clubs, and other large groups can sometimes feel like family, too. Celebrate a winning season or other big accomplishments in style with a motor coach. A motor coach features bus-style seating for up to 50 passengers with premium amenities.
• School functions: A motor coach is a perfect transportation for long-distance travel, like field trips. A big senior night blowout or band trip to Disney is a great example. Airport travel can be expensive for large groups. Limousine service provides great rates for ground transportation.
Traveling in one vehicle is also convenient. There’s no need to fuel several vehicles or track multiple flights. With a private bus, the group gets to enjoy their time on the road together.
• Team celebrations: Don’t waste time trying to divide the team between different cars. Let the team keep riding the wave of their big win, and have a limo rental ready when they leave the field. A motor coach combines the luxury of a limousine and amenities of a party bus, in a size that accommodates everyone.
Where can you find these luxury ground transportation vehicles? Check out our fleet at A1A Airport and Limousine Service! We’ll help you choose the best vehicle for you, whether you’re headed for a night on the town or a business meeting. A1A Limo is a trusted luxury transportation service, based in South Florida and servicing the world. Follow our blog and like us on Facebook to stay posted on the best luxury vehicles!