Remember being huddled by the fireplace in your home wrapped in a blanket holding onto dear ol’ warmth as you cusp your hands around precious warm hot-cocoa? We all survived through this abnormally long winter and ready for the time of defrost!
Are you ready to hop in that Luxury Car and cruise to that warmer destination? Or maybe you want to take a Luxury flight instead and have a Professional Ground Transportation Service do all the driving for you picking you up from the airport. No need to worry about driving through hectic traffic, No Problem with figuring out the best road routes cause a professional will have all that covered.
Get yourself out there! The weather is beautiful and there’s so many places you can get up and explore to. Some places are still a tad bit chilly but there are plenty of place that’s perfect for someone who’s ready to defrost from the agonizing winter we’ve had.
March is the month where traveling is inevitable, gorgeous weather, and one of the greenest days of the year why wouldn’t you want to travel? Spring is here and the world is experiencing a rebirth. Birds are nesting as well as singing, flowers are blossoming becoming a magical picturesque opportunity for photographers all around.
Get ready for some epic travels cause now’s the time! With the weather so beautiful and the vibes so positive it’ll be a breeze to explore a new city or country and unwind and maybe have a few of The Best Drinks!
During this time of year you defiantly cannot go wrong with Florida. Clear skies, crisp air, that beautiful breeze and THAT SUN. The breathtaking weather is perfect for a day on the beach.
- With Florida, there’s an abundance of beaches to choose from; Daytona, New Smyrna, Miami, Clearwater, and the list goes on (we’re just scratching the tip of the iceberg).
- Florida is known for it’s “snowbirds” around this time of year, cause it’s still cold or even snowing in some parts of the country! People will travel all over just to defrost from the freezing northern weather. I don’t blame them! Not only is the weather absolutely perfect but there’s Disney World, Sea World, Plentiful Beaches, The Florida Keys, Miami, Daytona, Downtown Orlando, St. Augustine, so many attractions you and your family can enjoy!
Hop on that plane, or even take that gorgeous drive across country and enjoy a luxurious travel to your March vacation in Florida!
Vietnam is famous for it’s unique traditions and culture going back over 2000 years. With rich culture and adventure quenching landscapes a traveler can only dream of, it’s the perfect place in South Asia to add to your Bucket List of must go-to’s.
- Ever heard of Pho? If you’re a food-nerd and enjoy trying delicious entree’s from around the world (or just watch a lot of anime) there’s a high chance you’ve heard of this delicious noodle soup from thy gods.
- Made from a delicious stock (Beef, Chicken or Vegetable) this soup is a traditional blessing crafted to perfection. There’s nutritional benefits in Pho, as well as it being good for the soul. This soup’s origin will forever be in Vietnam, gotta try it!
- You must visit the street food tour area at Hanoi any try other delicious Vietnamese delicacies. Take a short drive over to Hanoi’s Pagoda to invigorate your senses with their fresh flowers.
If you’re itching to travel and you’re a nerd for different cultures, Vietnam is the definite go-to for you!
Around this time of year The Maldives flourish with travelers and tourists from all around. One of the most beautiful and life filled places to visit in Spring. Such vibrance and good vibes can make anyone forget all the worries and stresses from their everyday work life.
- Grab your Snorkel gear! The Maldives is known for it’s beautiful coral reefs, see through crystal clear waters, and an abundance of aquatic wildlife. Maybe Scuba Diving more up your alley? There’s plenty of Dive Centers that can assist you whether you’re a beginner or an expert.
- Take a boat-ride on a Dhoni: a Maldivian designed boat generally used for fishing and transporting people from one place to another across waters. Or sail island to island on Maldives beautiful coastal waters. So much to do, so much to see!
- One of the greatest adventures in the Maldives is their luxurious cuisine. Coconut, rice and fish is this paradise’s specialty! Anywhere you go expect only the finest of seafoods such as;
- Mas Huni: Made with shredded smoked fish with grated coconuts and vegetables. (It’s known as a popular breakfast food by the locals).
- Fihunu mas: Fresh fish usually barbecued to perfection dusted with chili.
- Kulhi Boakiba: One of the most delicious fish cakes you’ll ever eat with a spicy kick!
- Bajiya: Delicious fish accompanied by coconuts as well as onions, baked to perfection in a mouthwatering pastry.
If you’re a big fan of snorkeling and seafood the Maldives is the perfect getaway!
- Do you like Pina Coladas? You can sip on one while you explore the beautiful city of San Juan, or walk the beautiful beach of Flamenco, which is considered one of the most beautiful beaches in the world!
- Puerto Rico is a short plane ride away for Americans for a nearby exotic trip.
- Ever heard of Mosquito Bay in Vieques Island? It’s the brightest bioluminescent bay in the world!
Bioluminescent: Production of light by living organisms.
- There will be no swimming aloud! Since the Mosquito Bay is in trouble due to over crowding the habitat with tourists, scientists have been doing studies on it’s failing glow in the past few years and trying to save these beautiful waters.
- However there are amazing tours that can safely take you on specialized boats to experience the gorgeous phenomenon of these glowing waters. Moonlight is the best time to undergo this natural glow. A must see!
- Beach horseback riding at Isabela is an experience you’ll need to undergo. Getting to explore tropic paths and experience something people usually put on the bucket list is something you’ll absolutely love! You can’t go wrong with this one.
When traveling it’s smart to book a reliable driver to drive you to the airport and pick you up after your much needed vacation. It’ll save you money from driving yourself and spending precious (of what could have been) vacation money on parking your own car in the airport’s garage. You won’t have to worry about driving through hectic traffic, a professional will make sure you’ll make it to the airport on time! It’ll make your travels easy, efficient, and stress-free.