Tans will fade….but memories wont!
Looking to book a flight to South Florida? Are you thinking of heading over to Miami, or possibly Fort Lauderdale? Or looking to explore popular nearby cites like Hollywood and Key Biscayne? Or Pompano Beach and Boca Raton? You’re in luck; you have options as to which airports you choose, and they each offer unique benefits.
Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) and Miami International Airport (MIA) consistently rank among the top airports in the area, and perhaps for good reason. Both airports offer reliable services as well as a wide range of flights, ensuring you can travel in and out of South Florida quickly, comfortably and safely at all times.
But which airport is right for your next trip?
We got you covered!
- Today, FLL offers nonstop service to more than 125 U.S. cities, along with flights to Canada, the Bahamas, the Caribbean, Mexico, Latin America and Europe. This airport typically handles more than 325 inbound and 325 outbound flights daily, too.
- On the other hand, MIA ranks as the second-busiest airport for international travelers. It also provides more flights to Latin America and the Caribbean than any other U.S. airport.
- When it comes to deciding between FLL and MIA, it is crucial to consider your final destination. If you’re traveling to or from an international destination, there is no guarantee that FLL will be able to match the flights available at MIA.
- Booking a flight can become expensive for even the most cost-conscious flyer. And for those who want to find a cheaper flight, it may be better to select from those available at FLL instead of MIA.
- FLL is roughly 28 miles north of Miami, and its location just outside South Beach sometimes results in less expensive flights. Also, FLL is smaller than MIA, which may allow you to save money as you look for flights in or out of South Florida.
- Comparatively, MIA represents an ideal option for those who want to fly in or out of Miami directly. But in order to do so, it is important to keep in mind that you may end up paying more than you would at FLL due to the fact that MIA is larger and located in a much bigger city than FLL.
- Your hotel’s location may dictate whether it’s better to choose FLL or MIA.
- For example, business professionals who are traveling to South Florida and plan to attend numerous meetings in Miami may prefer to book a hotel in Miami as well. By doing so, these professionals won’t have to travel too far to go from their meetings to their hotel room, and eventually, from their hotel room to the airport.
- Luckily, there are many wonderful hotels surrounding both FLL and MIA. From the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Fort Lauderdale to the Hyatt House Miami Airport, you should have no trouble finding a stellar hotel where you can relax and make the most of your South Florida visit.
Tips before booking your hotel
- Always check different travel and booking websites before booking your hotel room. You might get lucky and find an excellent deal on the luxury hotel you are looking for.
- Be aware of cancellation policies. Always call the hotel or log onto their official website. The booking website might deliver wrong or un-updated information on hotel policies. Stay informed!
- It’s always a good idea to read the reviews from different sources, Tripadvisor, Google and Yahoo reviews are excellent sources.
- Look up the location to make sure it’s convenient. Try finding a hotel that’s right in the city or directly in the downtown! If your traveling for vacation it’s a good idea to be where the action is.
- Call ahead to make sure the hotel have the luxurious amenities to cater to your vacational needs.
Enjoy luxury ground transportation across South Florida with A1A Limousine
Regardless of whether you choose FLL or MIA, you should always try to find reliable ground transportation to and from the airport. You want to be sure you are in good hands when being transported to your destination. Reliability and professionalism is something you should be looking for, when searching for a reliable transportation service.
To better understand the value of a best-in-class ground transportation company, let’s consider some of the car services available throughout South Florida.
In the past, many travelers have selected traditional ridesharing services like Uber and Lyft to take them from Point A to Point B. Unfortunately, these car services are far from perfect, particularly for those who want on-time ground transportation at all times.
Ridesharing services usually employ drivers – not chauffeurs – to take passengers from place to place. These drivers frequently focus on going from one fare to the next, which leads to a subpar ground transportation experience for travelers.
Conversely, a top-notch chauffeured car service is available to take you anywhere you need to go across South Florida – A1A Limousine.
At A1A Limo, we’re committed to providing you with the best ground transportation experience possible at every level.
Plus, we provide a vast array of luxury vehicles, ensuring you can travel like a rock star throughout South Florida. And no matter which vehicle you select, you’re guaranteed to travel in style, comfort and safety at all times.
Contact us today to book your next South Florida airport transfer. Regardless of the airport you choose, A1A Limo will make your transportation effortless.