There is nothing better than enjoying luxury ground transportation in a high-quality limousine.
When looking for the best available limo service, it’s not just about the limousine cars. It is also very important to consider the quality of the company’s chauffeurs. After all, they will be responsible for passenger safety.
We’ve outlined a list of some epic qualities you should look for in a limo service.
Be sure to hire a chauffeur who measures up to ensure that your luxury ground transportation experience is of the highest standard.
Why Choose Black Car Service?
Riding with a well-trained professional limo driver is essential for any occasion. Your driver needs to be punctual when time is of the essence for business event transportation or corporate travel.
Style and class are paramount for a special party event, wedding transportation, or prom limousines.
- Navigating airport traffic can be a nightmare, but a professional chauffeur stays calm while driving your airport shuttle. You can even hire a driver for a night out on the town with friends. You can relax and have fun, knowing that everyone has a safe and reliable ride home.
All Chauffeurs Are Not Created Equal
Here at A1A Limousine Service, we pride ourselves in maintaining an impressive and wide variety of limos. Offering diversity within our fleet of limousine cars ensures that we have the perfect one for your personal needs.
We also demand the most highly qualified chauffeurs. An exceptional chauffeur can really make a difference in your limousine experience.
Before You Book, Ask Yourself, Does Your Limo Service Offer These Key Features?
Current & Valid License – All chauffeurs are required to have a current and valid license.
Clean Driving Record – Ensuring the safety of all limousine passengers is our top priority. Every chauffeur must have a spotless driving record. Clients should never hesitate to request a review of their limo chauffeur’s driving record.
2) Style & Attitude
Professional Attire and Personal Grooming – It is essential that our chauffeurs also look the part. That means impeccable grooming and appropriate professional attire. You can expect your chauffeur to arrive in the classic black and white uniform, complete with the hat.
Calm and Pleasant Demeanor – No matter what, it is necessary for chauffeurs to maintain a calm and pleasant demeanor. Party limos can get loud. Brides are often nervous. There are times when plans may change at the last minute.
- Therefore, the limo chauffeur must be adaptable. Chauffeurs must be able to handle a variety of situations and understand that things can change quickly. A professional chauffeur should always demonstrate respect and care for the client.
Proper Training – To provide you with the best luxury ground transportation experience, chauffeurs must be highly trained in all aspects of limo driving. It’s not just about having the best driving ability.
- Chauffeurs also need extensive firsthand knowledge of the geographical areas that they serve. They must keep up with any current accident reports, construction, or high-traffic areas to avoid.
- Limousine chauffeurs are trained, prepared and ready to take action to assist passengers. This could mean anything from assisting with the long train of a bride’s gown to helping to steady a disabled patron.
4) Quality Over Quantity
Customer Service – A limousine chauffeur must offer the highest quality of customer service. Limo service chauffeurs are responsible for providing safe transport in situations both luxurious and mundane. They need to be reliable, versatile, and ready to assist in any way necessary.
- When alcohol is often involved, the limo chauffeur may need to be more patient and understanding.
- Discretion is key. This must be guaranteed, because chauffeur may be privy to private personal or corporate information.
- It is very important that the limo chauffeur enjoy working with people. He or she must be intuitive about when to converse with the passengers and when to give them privacy. There are all kinds of people in the world and every client is different. A professional chauffeur will recognize the best approach to each customer.
What is Town Car Service Without It’s Chauffeur?
Johnny on the Spot – The professional chauffeur is always ready for emergencies. Limo service is about luxury and convenience. Therefore, a chauffeur should carry essential items, such as umbrellas, a shoe-shine kit, and even a sewing kit.
- Though the chauffeur should have extensive knowledge of the service area, it’s not enough to rely on memory. They must be ready to divert or change course, as needed or requested. Be sure that your limo service maintains vehicles with GPS onboard for these quick changes.
- The chauffeur should be prepared for medical emergencies, but also know how to get to the closest hospitals in the area. It is absolutely necessary that the chauffeur understand the possibilities that can arise in these dire situations.
5) Honest & Dependable
Integrity and Honesty – Your limo chauffeur should display integrity, confidence, strength, and dependability at all times. You should be able to trust information from your chauffeur without question. Any limo service hiring less than upstanding chauffeurs is a major red flag.
Punctual and Dependable – Limousine transportation is often time critical. For instance, weddings, bridal showers, business meetings, or airport transports must be on time. No matter what the occasion, the client has the right to a timely arrival and departure.
- Therefore, a limo chauffeur should arrive at least 15 to 20 minutes early. He or she should always be aware of weather reports, accidents, construction, or other road hazards that may cause delays. Your limo service should provide a chauffeur that you can depend on to get you where you need to go.
Company Loyalty – Clients may ask the chauffeur questions about the limousine company. A professional and company loyal chauffeur will promote the limousine service company. He or she will offer information that benefits both the company and the client.
- In addition, the limousine chauffeur will always do their very best to represent the company with the highest quality of service, safety, comfort, and reliability.
Don’t Book Just ANY Ground Transportation Service…
Trust The Experts!
A1A Limousine Service guarantees the highest quality of affordable luxury ground transportation. We strive to provide excellent customer service. This means ensuring the safety and comfort of every client. It also means guaranteeing the dependability of our chauffeurs and vehicles.
Need help picking the right vehicle for your event?
Included in our fleet of luxury vehicles you will find classic limousine cars like Lincoln Town Cars, Mercedes, and Cadillacs.
We also maintain stylish stretch limousine cars and SUVs.
Traveling with a large group? Check out our party buses and executive vans.