“Now that summer is here, it’s time to get ready to take that long-awaited luxury vacation.”
Nothing says luxury travel like kicking off your summer vacation by stepping off of the plane and into a stretch limousine headed for your perfect destination. If you want to take it a little more low-key, use your favorite travel app to book luxury ground transportation—think a sleek town car with a chauffeur for hire from a reliable black car service—before you head out.
If you haven’t yet decided where you’re headed, check out these dream destinations to get some ideas.
Ride With Us On Your Next Vacation
1. The Classic Summer Vacation Experience
“We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfillment.”
Hawaii — Pacific United States
Each of the Hawaiian Islands has its own unique charm. With a rich history, beautiful landscapes, and tropical wildlife, there is something for everyone to enjoy—no matter how many of the islands you decide to visit.
How’s That Tropical Weather?
Packing for the elements is a cinch, thanks to the consistent weather patterns in Hawaii.
- Summer lasts from May to October with temperatures averaging around 85° F during the day and about 10 degrees lower at night.
- Rainfall tends to be very localized, so if it starts to rain, just head to another part of the island for more fun in the sun!
What Is There Eat?
Hawaii is a melting pot, and the variety of cultures brings with it a great variety of foods. If you’re looking to breakfast like a local:
- Try the traditional Loco Moco—white rice under a hamburger steak, topped with a fried egg and brown gravy.
- Grab a plate lunch from a street food vendor.
- Other local favorites include Shaved Ice and Haupia, a coconut milk custard.
Amazing Places To Explore
One of the most beautiful things about Hawaii is the diversity of the landscape between islands. You’ll find nearly every type of environment imaginable, including:
You’re always near the ocean, so you’ll be sure to catch some beautiful views of Hawaii’s famous waves.
Finding Activities For Fun
If you love to ride the waves, you won’t find better surf anywhere.
Snorkelers and scuba divers will come face-to-face with beautiful tropical fish and other sea life.
Explore the rich history of the Hawaiian islands on a tour through the gardens or farmlands.
For museum lovers, check out the artifacts at Oahu’s Bishop Museum and see the inside of a submarine at the Pearl Harbor museum.
Colored beach sand comes naturally on the Big Island. Check out:
- The Black Sand Beach at Punalu’u
- The white sand of Hāpuna
- The Green Sand at Papakōle
Ready To Explore New Terrain?
2. Luxury in the Great Outdoors
“The earth has music for those who listen.”
Paws Up — Greenough, Montana
The Resort at Paws Up, which sits on a 60-square-mile ranch in Montana, offers luxurious outdoor vacation adventures. Here you can disconnect from the busy everyday world, feeling like you’re in the middle of nowhere, though the resort is only 35 miles from Missoula International Airport.
Enjoy The Climate
From July to September, high temperatures range from 70-90° F. Days are mostly sunny and dry, with only a few days of clouds or light rain all summer.
- Be mindful of heat waves, when temperatures can reach 100 degrees.
- On these days, head for higher elevation for some relief from the heat.
Cuisine Of Choice
Resort rates include three meals per day, per person. On-site are casual and gourmet restaurants, as well as dining pavilions for tent campers.
- A unique aspect of the resort is the chuck wagon outdoor dining experience, which invites guests to ride in an old-fashioned wagon to the Blackfoot River for an authentic Old West-style dinner.
How’s The View From Up There?
Enjoy breathtaking views of the surrounding landscape. Montana is a nature lover’s dream, with its many:
- Rock Formations
Experience remnants of history from gold miners in the Martin Pasture or even travel the nearby parts of the Lewis and Clark Trail.
Let The Adventures Begin
◦ Get pampered in Spa Town, the resort’s relaxation area in the meadow.
Here guests may receive:
- Various Skincare Treatments
- Wellness Classes
- Participate in Yoga Sessions
◦ Hoof it!
- Participate in a cattle drive with professional ranch hands
- Hike through over 25 miles of hiking trails.
- Take a walking or biking tour of Garnet Ghost Town.
◦ Go “glamping.”
After a long day braving the wilds of Montana, you can settle into a luxury tent with as many bells and whistles as a CEO’s limo.
These tents have:
- Hardwood flooring
- Heat and A/C
- Private bathrooms complete with showers
- Heated floors
Personal concierge is even available from your own camping butler.
Bonus for business professionals: Remember this resort when planning future business travel. With eleven meeting spaces, you may want to keep this place in mind for a change of scenery.
Need An Extra Hand?
3. The Surprisingly Affordable Luxury Vacation
“The sun does not shine for a few trees and flowers, but for the wide world’s joy.”
-Henry Ward Beecher
The Isle Awakens, Ireland
This 11-day travel excursion is surprisingly affordable, starting at just under $1,600. Itineraries are fully customizable, depending on your budget and the types of things that you’d like to do.
Describe The Atmospheric Conditions
The average temperature in Ireland is around 50°F, but summer temps can reach 64-68°F. In late summer—July and August—daylight lasts around 18 hours, so it will be light out until around 11 p.m.
Good Home Cookin’
◦ A twist on potatoes: Boxty House, Dublin
Pádraic Óg Gallagher, culinary scholar, and potato expert serves as executive chef at this popular restaurant in Dublin.
- For over 25 years, The Boxty House has provided classic and contemporary offerings of Irish cuisine.
◦ Pick up fresh produce: Markets throughout Ireland provide fresh produce and other local food offerings.
- The English Market in Cork
- The Temple Bar Food Market in Dublin
- The St George’s Market in Belfast
◦ Traditional Favorites: Ulster Fry
A great way to start your day is the Full Irish Breakfast, consisting of:
- Black & White Pudding
- Potato Farls
See The Sights
◦ Rocky cliffs and vast sea surround the island of Ireland. Enjoy the unique and enchanting views.
◦ Traverse the cobblestone streets of the old, culturally rich historic towns, like Galway and Dublin.
◦Admire the architecture of the cathedrals, monasteries, and universities.
◦ Visit the Cliffs of Moher, made famous as postcard images as well as settings in TV and film.
Attractions For You
◦ The Isle Awakens is a Star Wars Adventure!
- You’ll visit the locations where various scenes from the Star Wars franchise were filmed.
◦ Take a Jaunting Car Tour to check out the Lakes of Killarney and Killarney National Park.
- These horse-driven carriages can go where motor-traffic isn’t allowed, showing you a side of Killarney that many never see.
◦ Visit the famous Blarney Castle (and maybe kiss the Blarney Stone!)
Looking For A Limo Rental Service?
4. All-Inclusive Safari Experience
“To my mind, the greatest reward and luxury of travel is to be able to experience everyday things as if for the first time, to be in a position in which almost nothing is so familiar it is taken for granted”
– Bill Bryson
Beyond Xaranna Okavango Delta Camp, Botswana
While the summer heat is on in the northern hemisphere, it’s winter in the southern hemisphere. This luxury vacation destination is a great place to not only escape the heat but also to enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience that you can’t find anywhere else.
Into The Safari
In Botswana, May to August is the dry winter season. Days are mostly sunny with cool or warm temperatures, but nights can be extremely cold.
◦ Traditional foods are available from various cultures across the African continent and vary as you travel.
◦ Open bar includes mixed drinks, wine, and champagne.
Through The Lens
◦ See animals in the wild that most only get to see in captivity.
- Bird watching is great in the Okavango Delta, with the potential to see hundreds of bird species.
- Migrant wildlife is most visible at this time of year, as the animals come to the delta for water in search of water during this season of little to no rain.
◦ Witness beautiful views of the Okavango Delta and surrounding 672,000-acre wildlife preserve.
Experience The Wilderness
◦ Enjoy the intimate setting in a remote locale, without giving up any comfort.
Tent suites have:
- Soaking Tubs
- Swimming pools
◦ Safari experience gives you the potential to get up-close experiences with animals like:
- Day and night game drives
- Guided bush walks
- Fishing Trips
- Motorized boat excursions
◦ Take flight in a small plane, ride in a safari vehicle, then take a boat ride to the lodge.
Even getting there is part of the adventure!
“No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel
until he comes home and rests his head on his old, familiar pillow.”
– Lin Yutang
Your perfect summer vacation is about relaxing, so your biggest worry should be packing the perfect outfit rather than stressing about getting to your flight on time. A1A Limousine will track your flight arrange your airport transfer for connecting flights or airport shuttle to get you to your luxury resort in comfort and style. Travel managers from A1A Limousine Service can even arrange your itinerary and integrate your limo rental or ground transportation services to streamline your travel plans.
A1A Limo Service is more than just your average limousine rental company. Serving over 850 cities worldwide, we can arrange your luxury ground transportation services no matter your destination. Our chauffeur service gives you the peace of mind of riding with a professional while our black car service provides a full fleet of luxury vehicles so that you can ride in style.
Written By: Amber M. Smith