“The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
Looking to sharpen your skills as a business professional?
There’s always room to grow and not even the sky’s the limit! Whether you’re a new small business owner about to lift off fresh innovative ideas, or a successful business professional who’s been doing this a little longer, doesn’t matter. There’s always something new to learn in a world where tech and customer reach is constantly evolving. You’ll want to learn new ideas on how to build your team in this changing business world. Keep your skills sharp by meeting and collaborating with other professionals and get inspired!
New York Career Fair
Venue: The Watson Hotel 440
West 57th St New York, NY 10019
“New York is a different country. Maybe it ought to have a separate government. Everybody thinks differently, they just don’t know what the hell the rest of the United States is” – Henry Ford
New York, the city of dreams and the city were people obtain them. You’ll open the doors of opportunity and when you meet and interview with the top hiring companies of New York. This will be a huge opportunity for someone who’s looking for a place in a successful company. This is also the perfect opening for business owners as well, if your looking to build the perfect team, this is the perfect place to look!
Why you should attend New York Career Fair this summer:
1) Well for one…it’s New York! Go to the career fair for a day and spend the rest of your stay in a beautiful city.
2) If you’re looking for a chance to work along side with success business professionals, now’s your chance!
3) Business owners (whether it’s a small business or not) will have the chance to meet new innovative thinkers who would love to have the chance to be a part of your team.
4) Meet other successful business professional and make new connections.
5) Are you a company looking to build a team of thinkers? This is your chance to meet innovators with fresh ideas.
Annual Summer Conference 2018
June 21 – 23rd
Venue: The Westin Washington,
DC City Center in Washington, DC
Come meet other business professionals, get inspired and learn new innovative ideas for your own business. Get the chance to meet innovative thinkers and have the chance to sharpen your marketing of your products & services. This is an awesome business opportunity you won’t want to miss.
Why you should attend Annual Summer Conference 2018:
1) Meet face to face with business professionals you need to reach to market your services / products.
2) Sharpen your marketing skills by learning new evolving tactics in the business world.
3) Finding new innovative ways of connecting with customers in the world of social media.
4) Meet fellow entrepreneurs and collaborate on new ideas. Get motivated!
5) It’s going to be located in beautiful Washington Dc, the perfect opportunity to visit the famous White house and explore the nearby cities.
Why Bots and Humans Should Collaborate to Transform Customer Engagement – AMA Boston Event
Venue: Industrious Boston – Seaport 22 Boston Wharf Rd.,
7th Floor Boston, Massachusetts
Companies are competitive when it comes to customer service. Some businesses are going as far as using more tech. But what’s a good balance of human interaction vs tech? At this AMA Boston event, you’re going to have the opportunity of finding the perfect balance for your business. In a world overrun by tech, this is the perfect business event worth attending.
What’s a good balance between customer service vs tech?
Why you should attend this event:
1) Being a business owner in a world where technology is in our everyday lives, it’s important to understand it.
2) Listen to professional speakers on what it takes to successfully outreach potential clientele in the tech world.
3) Learning how to integrate your website into a convenient app where customer’s can view your products / services on the go.
For example: Someone who’s interested in viewing your product / services might be on the go…
4) Some companies are going as far as to replace workers (people) with computer & machines. You’ll learn about the good balance between tech and human interaction in a business.
5) Learn about new tools that aren’t even on the market yet. Listen to programmers and speakers about what the future of the business world will look like.
Speed Miami Networking
Venue: Fado’s Irish Pub 900 South Miami Avenue
Miami, FL 33130
It’s like speed-dating but without the dating.
Interesting idea hu? If you’re looking for something different this is it. Speed Miami Networking has had a successful run in the past few years connecting business owners with other professionals giving the chance to collaborate discuss business ideas. What a great way of finding someone to collaborate with for marketing!
Need to build a team? You might find someone who has a team ready to work.
Looking for someone to manage a team? Managers as well as business owners will be attending this event.
Looking for someone who’s good with web marketing? The opportunity is there! Business owners and professionals of all kinds will be attending.
Expand your business? You’ll get the chance to meet someone who’s also looking to expand their business / company.
A structured opportunity to meet other professionals face to face one business professional at a time! Whether you’re a small business owner, entrepreneur, or investor this is the place for you. You’ll have the perfect opportunity to expand your business. The perfect place to find business connections of all kinds.
Need A Lift?
Our team at A1A Limo, will take the guess-work out of any ground transportation plans. In fact, our team will make it easy for you to get wherever you’d like to go quickly and effortlessly.
- Cadillac XTS – Stylish and spacious, our Cadillac XTS features leather seats, tinted windows and other deluxe features.
- Luxury SUV – For those who want plenty of leg room and storage space, a luxury SUV serves as an ideal option.
- Stretch Limousine – Want to travel like a VIP during your Miami excursion? Choose one of our stretch limousines, which offers plush seats, etched glassware, chilled bottle water and more.
- Mercedes Sprinter – Cruise into South Beach in a Mercedes Sprinter, a van that can carry up to 14 passengers.
- Luxury Stretch SUV – Are you struggling to decide between a luxury SUV and a limo? No worries, as we provide a luxury stretch SUV that is both impressive and practical.
Need to reach the airport? With a professional taking the wheel you’ll arrive to your destination on time and in style.
Contact A1A Limo to have the best limousine experience of your life.
Call A1A Limo at (561) 622-2222 or email us at email@example.com.