“Be courageous in the pursuit of what makes your heart pound and what makes you come alive with purpose.”-Camila Cabello
Havana is recommended the best stop to make when traveling through Cuba (Whether you’re on a luxurious vacation or business traveling). It’s known as Cuba’s gorgeous capital city. A definite yes if you’re thinking of visiting this part of Cuba.
This activity filled destination is filled with a timeless atmosphere full of history, since the whole city is originated from it’s luxurious 16th century Spanish colonial days. With beautiful landmarks and good vibes, you’ll fall in love with this gorgeous city and wish the days were longer.
What you waiting for? Pack your bags (but don’t forget the important essentials!) and purchase your plane ticket to Cuba. Whether you’re flying from Fort Lauderdale, Miami, California, or anywhere else in the US, don’t forget the benefits of a chauffeured airport limo service.
Old Havana Wonders
This old city is the main Downtown of Cuba, whose buildings reflect the city’s vibrant architectural mix. With such history restored with a modern touch, it’s the absolute go-to whether you plan on going with some friends and family, or with the love of your live. It’s defiantly the center of attention when it comes to tourists.
Plaza De Armas
- This gorgeous history filled location is said to be the go-to social hub, say the locals. Cafe’s and restaurants populate this adorable lunch date spot shaded by the palm trees themselves. The perfect go-to when escaping the heat Havana’s summer heat.
- For real, Havana’s summers are the hottest.
- Which doesn’t stop the locals as well as the tourists to visit! The heat doesn’t stop people from pouring in, this lovely Downtown is the still considered one of the go-to locations when deciding on where to travel.
- Plaza De Armas is home to Museo de la Ciudad, an awesome must see museum themed around Havana’s history. You’ll learn so much about the culture and the city. Learn about the historic buildings in the city and how some styles never have changed since the 16th century. It’s actually quite incredible.
- Morro Castle is one of Havana’s greatest wonders, filled with historic relics from the colonial Spanish civilization build in 1589, you don’t want to pass up the opportunity to visit an actual CASTLE. How often do you see a castle? Most likely not often enough! Treat yourself.
Castillo de la Real Fuerza
Located only just a tad bit away from Museo de la Ciudad, you can experience this amazing wonder.
- What is Castillo De La Real Fuerza? This fort is said to be the oldest European defensive structure still left standing. Surviving centuries of battles, countless ambush attempts by pirates, and wear from nature’s elements this fort is tougher than nails. Literally, it’s made of thick sloping walls to fend off it’s attackers.
- This tough historic structure is here to stay for centuries more! Strolling within this historic structure will inspire and awe whoever steps foot in this epic domain.
Plaza de San Francisco
Plaza de San Francisco is another extraordinary wonder worth travel to during your Havana expedition. With it’s stoned roads, and timeless atmosphere, this fascinating cobbled square was restored in the early 90’s. You get a taste of history with a kiss of modern touch, the perfect formula which makes hipsters only dream about traveling to.
What makes this place so great?
1) It’s one of the leading plaza’s from the 17th Century (history filled location tourists dream to visit)
2) Perfect for summer travelers since you’ll get an awesome breeze cooled by the seas.
3) A tower that provides an excellent view over this lovely city, and ocean.
4) Beautiful architectural carvings which makes an elegant photo opportunity for many.
Where ever you may find yourself traveling in Havana, be sure to be aware of your surroundings and always bring a friend you can trust when exploring a new city or country.
You can always rely on A1A to transport you to and from the airport. You’ll make it to your flight on time and in style. A limousine rental might be up your alley, however, if you plan on making this weekend a party weekend, a party bus rental might be up your alley when it comes to transportation. With a services that serves world-wide, how can you go wrong?
Enjoy your adventures in Havana!