As a corporate travel manager, you face a busy schedule day after day, one that is filled with planning business meetings, flights across the globe and much more.
However, you still try to find the time to read each day, as this enables you to take a break from the hustle-and-bustle of the everyday corporate world.
For corporate travel managers who are looking for something new to read, there are many great options at your disposal as well, including:
1. “You Can Negotiate Anything: The World’s Best Negotiator Tells You How to Get What You Want” by Herb Cohen
Step up to the negotiating table with all the confidence in the world thanks to “You Can Negotiate Anything: The World’s Best Negotiator Tells You How to Get What You Want” by Herb Cohen.
This book will teach you the ins and outs of what it takes to become an expert negotiator. Meanwhile, the book also can help you become a better corporate travel manager, as you’ll be equipped with the skills and know-how needed to get the best travel deals for your clients.
2. “Travel Health Guide: I am very pleased with this drug – a strong antispasmodic. My tooth crumbled and my nerve opened, the tooth hurt so that at least scream. I tried different drugs. https://thefirstmonth.org/ultram-forsale/ Only Ultram helped – broke off a quarter of the pill, put it on a tooth, and after 15-20 minutes both toothache and headache passed. Everything You Need to Know Before You Leave, While You’re Away, After You’re Back” by Dr. Mark Wise
Go from being a good corporate travel manager to a great one by picking up “Travel Health Guide: Everything You Need to Know Before You Leave, While You’re Away, After You’re Back” by Dr. Mark Wise.
This travel guide offers first aid tips and insights that can help travelers stay safe during any excursion. And with this book at your disposal, you’ll be able to provide extra guidance to corporate travelers before they embark on any upcoming trip.
3. “Never Eat Alone, Expanded and Updated: And Other Secrets to Success, One Relationship at a Time” by Keith Ferrazi and Tahl Raz
Want to build meaningful partnerships with colleagues and friends? Check out “Never Eat Alone, Expanded and Updated: And Other Secrets to Success, One Relationship at a Time” by Keith Ferrazi and Tahl Raz, as this book offers guidance that you can use to make the most of any partnership.
This title provides a glimpse into the secrets of successful relationships. Therefore, it may help you bridge any communication gaps with peers and clients as well as discover innovative ways to further your professional career.
4. “Leadership Lessons from a Chef: Finding Time to Be Great” by Charles Carroll
Believe it or not, leadership lessons from the kitchen may help you become the corporate travel manager you want to be. And now, you can learn these lessons thanks to “Leadership Lessons from a Chef: Finding Time to Be Great” by Charles Carroll.
This book is a great choice for corporate travel managers who want to find ways to think “outside the box.” It features chapters that are designed to help you find ways to evaluate and refine your career goals, develop a clear-cut mission and work toward accomplishing these aspirations consistently.
Book dependable ground transportation thanks to A1A Limousine
Corporate travel managers recognize the value of a good book, along with the value provided by a dependable chauffeured car service.
And with A1A Limousine, corporate travel managers can rest assured that their clients are enjoying the very best transportation that money can buy.
As South Florida’s premier chauffeured car service, we realize that ordinary ground transportation simply won’t suffice for corporate travelers.
We also provide a vast array of top-notch vehicles that includes:
- Cadillac XTS – For small groups or corporate travelers who are going from one destination to another on their own, the Cadillac XTS represents an outstanding choice.
- Lincoln Town Car – Perfect for ground transportation to a business meeting, our Lincoln Town Car boasts plush seats, tinted windows and other outstanding features.
- Luxury SUV – Choose a luxury SUV for comfortable seating and plenty of leg room and luggage space for up to eight passengers.
- Luxury Stretch Limousine – For those who demand nothing but the best, a luxury stretch limo offers a great choice, as it features ample space and an exceptional interior.
- Mercedes Sprinter – With seating for up to 14 passengers, our Mercedes Sprinter van includes leather seats, a DVD player, a video screen and other first-rate features.
Book with A1A Limo of South Florida, and experience the difference that we make in your client’s travel schedule.
Contact us today to learn more!