“It’s not about going to a party. It’s life as a party.”
– Diane Von Furstenberg
It’s easy to get caught up thinking about how much fun you and your friends are going to have when you get to the party.
If you’ve ever found yourself wishing that you didn’t have to wait for the fun to start—and we know that you have!—then you should consider a party bus rental for the next time you go out.
Read on below to learn more about this type of luxury travel and get inspired with travel destination ideas.
Why You Need A Party Bus Rental
Honestly, who wouldn’t?
Sometimes the life of the party is the vehicle that gets you there. If you’re serious about having a good time when you hit the town, you need a party bus to get you there.
Instead of waiting to get to the club to throw down, the pre-game starts as soon as everyone is on the bus.
- Just shut the doors, and you’re ready to roll!
Looking For A Party Bus Rental?
No One Will Show Up Tardy To The Party
Party and transportation all in one place.
When the whole squad rides together, no one gets left behind. Everyone will be in a better mood.
- Nothing kills the vibe like sitting in traffic or driving in circles looking for somewhere to park.
- When the bus rolls up to the spot, you get out and your driver finds parking.
The party doesn’t have to stop when you leave the venue. You can walk out of one party and into another when you get back on the bus.
Everyone Gets Home Safely
We all need a designated driver.
The most important part of going out is often one that is severely overlooked. How is everyone getting home?
Driving yourself to a bar or concert puts everyone who has had a couple of drinks in an awkward position at the end of the night.
Reserving a chauffeur service guarantees that your whole crew has a designated sober driver.
What Is A Party Bus, Anyway?
It speaks for itself.
This form of luxury ground transportation is pretty much exactly what it sounds like—your personal party on wheels!
You get pretty much everything that you would expect to see inside a limo, and then some.
Limo bus options vary, depending on the size of your group.
- Most vehicles of this type can hold from 10 – 30 passengers.
- Be sure to check with your limousine company to confirm capacity before you finalize the guest list.
Party Buses Are Great For Business Travel Too!
- Whether you a business professional wanting to impress clients or unwind with colleagues, these large-capacity vehicles can transport your whole team.
Where’s This Bus Headed?
Point your party in the right direction.
Check out the scene in some of the best places to travel in the US.
1) South Beach, Miami
Miami is one of the most well-known travel destinations in the world and you won’t find a better place to party in the city than South Beach.
This Miami neighborhood has a long-standing reputation for the best clubs, dance halls, and drunk food.
With its mission to “take back the nightclub experience,” Basement has become a favorite for locals and Miami’s visitors alike.
- Basement combines a dance club, bowling alley, and ice rink in one fantastic venue that really has something for everyone.
For the ultimate VIP experience, head to Rockwell. Here you can definitely party like a rock star because you almost have to be one to get in.
- If you make it past the notoriously selective doorman, you can expect the best in bottle service while you pop bottles with celebrities.
For post-party munchies, hit up one of Miami’s many late-night food spots.
- At La Moon, you can get one of their famous Colombian hot dogs, or Perros, until 6 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Once a local secret, Bodega Taqueria y Tequila is now a popular eatery that you can’t miss.
- Where else can you get tacos for less than $5 until 5 am?
Looking For The Best Transportation For Your South Beach Party?
2) Austin, Texas
When they say everything is bigger in Texas. that goes for the parties, too. Don’t let the state’s reputation for cowboy hats and country music fool you. You will find that, but also so much more in the city of Austin.
Austin City Limits Music Festival is a party so huge that it spans two weekends.
- This year’s dates are October 5-7 and 12-14.
Artists that you would never think of drawing the same crowd will share the ACL stage.
Just to name a few:
- Paul McCartney
- Lily Allen
- Childish Gambino
- Camila Cabello
In addition to their own music festival, Austin is home to almost 90 bars, clubs, and music venues.
Plan your party as a professional and your chauffeur can take you on your own personal pub crawl. Consider these as a few of your stops:
- Austin Beer Garden: Enjoy house-brewed craft beers in a low-key, warehouse atmosphere.
- Blue Owl Brewing: You can book a tour of the tasting room to learn from the experts or just stop by to try out their selection of sour-based beers.
- Jester King Brewery: The farmhouse style building is a bit outside the norm, but that just adds to the place’s charm.
- Pair one of their fermented ales with a slice of Stanley’s Farmhouse Pizza next door.
Looking For A Chauffeur For Hire?
3) New Orleans, Louisiana
Even those who’ve never been to NOLA know where the ultimate party is: Bourbon Street.
New Orleans’ French Quarter is famous the world over—and for good reason. There’s always something going on!
- On the corner of Bourbon and St. Philip, you will find Jean Lafitte’s Blacksmith Shop.
- This bar and restaurant housed in a Creole cottage is a favorite for locals and tourists, alike.
Any place good enough for former president FDR and famous author Oscar Wilde is a must stop.
The Old Absinthe House has been around since the early 1800s and is the birthplace of the Absinthe House Frappe.
Live jazz music fills the air all through the French Quarter and keeps the party spirit going.
Speaking of spirits, the rich history of the area has earned NOLA a firm place on the list of the country’s most haunted places.
- Halloween parties are huge, so keep that in mind if you love spooky stuff.
Want The Style Of A Limousine In A Smaller Package?
4) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
The city of brotherly love has quite the nightlife scene. From dive bars to rooftop hangouts, Philly has it all.
Want to grab a bite to start off your night? Looking for late-night grub after the club? With many kitchens open until 1 a.m., Philly’s food scene is no joke.
With a name like Charlie Was a Sinner, you might think you’d be heading into an indie film showing.
- Instead, what you’ll find inside is a vegan menu and an interesting backstory.
- Located in what was once a pretty seedy area, the cheekily named restaurant lets you know where its priorities are by listing drinks front and center on the menu.
From November to March, the Blue Cross RiverRink becomes a winter wonderland.
- After a few laps on the riverfront ice rink, head inside The Lodge Restaurant and Bar to warm up with seasonal cocktails and local craft brews.
When You Are Ready To Get The Party Started
Get it in your app store and the best luxury cars are never more than a click or call away.