“One’s destination is never a place, but a new way of seeing things.”
– Henry Miller
In the business world, corporate travel is a major part of life. One of the beautiful things about South Florida is how popular an area is for business conferences! For companies based in the area, there are lots of opportunities to attend trade shows and other corporate events.
With Miami International Airport nearby, even business professionals from outside the area can travel conveniently to South Florida business events.
Top 5 Upcoming Corporate Travel Events:
Boca Raton Edition
Whether you’re a local or someone planning corporate travel to the Boca Raton area, you’ll be sure to find something going on within your industry. There are plenty of events throughout the year to help you educate your employees and improve your business.
Check out these upcoming conferences, all within an hour of beautiful Boca Raton.
#1. Authentic Leadership For
Progress, Peace & Prosperity
International Leadership Association – 20th Anniversary
October 24-27, 2018
Palm Beach County Convention Center
650 Okeechobee Blvd., West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Learn the latest strategies and theories on leadership from the experts. This conference features over 200:
- Interactive discussions
Meet new industry colleagues and grow your network.
Don’t miss this year’s keynote speakers:
- Barbara Kellerman (James MacGregor Burns Lecturer in Public Leadership, Center for Public Leadership, Harvard Kennedy School) speaks on “Standards”
- Caroline Kisia (Executive Director, Action Africa Help International) presents “Authentic Leadership: From Crises to Peace”
- Donna Ladkin (Professor of Leadership and Ethics, Faculty of Leadership and Change, Antioch University) teaches “Why Self-Constitution Trumps the True Self as the Foundation for Leading Authentically”
First Impressions Are Important!
#2. Festival of Media LatAm 2018
October 28-30, 2018
Turnberry Isle Miami
19999 W Country Club Dr., Aventura, FL 33180
Join over 1,200 delegates as you learn the latest trends from leaders throughout the Latin American media industry. CEOs and representatives from 300 of the world’s biggest brands are slated to attend.
Some of this year’s big names include:
- Belen Urbaneja (Director of Corporate Citizenship & Brand Management, The Walt Disney Company Latin America)
- Carlos Chaves (VP, Fox Lab)
- Danielle Lee (Global Vice President, Partner Solutions, Spotify)
Don’t Rely on Ride Sharing.
Prime Time Business Network – Parkland
October 30, 2018
Hampton Inn & Suites Coconut Creek
5740 SR 7, Coconut Creek, FL 33073
This ongoing networking group is great for budding business professionals or those looking to extend their reach into South Florida. Prime Time Business Network, “South Florida’s premier networking group,” is comprised of over 200 area professionals in seven cities.
The group meets every other week with three convenient locations:
- Hollywood, Miami-Brickell or Parkland (Tuesdays)
- North Miami or Midtown (Wednesdays)
- Aventura or Hallandale (Thursdays)
Want to Take Your Networking on the Road?
Social Networking, Social Media & Social Selling: Anniversary Edition
October 30, 2018
Broward County Main Library, 7th Floor
100 South Andrews Ave, Ft Lauderdale, FL 33301
Join senior management consultant, brand adviser, and executive coach Patricia Monica Ojeda, for this informative presentation. Ojeda will teach attendees the importance of a strong social network and how to build one for your business.
Additional perks for this meeting:
- Explore the Broward County Library’s free co-working space.
- Learn how to utilize the video-conference hub, poster printer, and other techs for your business.
Flying into South Florida?
Social WOW Factor Conference
October 28 – November 4, 2018
Norwegian Cruise Line Dock
1015 North America Way, Miami, FL 33132
Who says you can’t mix business with pleasure? You’ve heard about large groups getting together to party in a bus. This conference takes the limo bus idea to a whole other level. Set sail from Miami for this conference on a cruise ship.
Enjoy live entertainment, personal development opportunities, and social networking events between stops at:
- St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Tortola, British Virgin Islands
- Nassau, Bahamas
Corporate Travel Destination: Set
Bags Packed: Check
What’s Next: Arrange Cruise Port Transportation!
How Will You Be Traveling?
Business events are a great break from the daily grind of office life. You get to meet colleagues from around the country—or sometimes around the globe. Exploring a new city or area gives you a chance to learn and try new things.
Planning the itinerary means more than just picking where to go. How you get to your destination is just as important. Don’t underestimate the impact that the right ride can have on your experience. Secure business event transportation and you never have to worry about catching a cab or missing the train.
Upgrade Your Transportation Game
With A South Florida Limo
The best limousine service isn’t just about riding around in a fancy car, though that is a major plus. A good transportation company will hire professional drivers and not shy away from questions. A great limousine company will offer other services as well. They will also seek to make sure that each and every client has the best experience possible.
Luxury ground transportation is about:
- Peace of Mind
- Range of Services
- Airport shuttle or limousine transfer service: Get to your flight or event on time
- Personal concierge: An extra set of hands when you need them
Special Event Transportation: Get The VIP Treatment For Your Special Day
- Prom limo rental
- Wedding party bus
Diverse Limo Cars Like:
- New limousine models: Equipped with the best tech for an enjoyable ride
- Town cars: Classic black car service
- Stretch limousine vehicles: Enough room for everyone
- Limo bus options: Your own personal party van – “sometimes called a party bus”
Don’t compromise quality in search of affordable limousine service.
A1A Airport and Limousine Service is your trusted provider for limo service South Florida and beyond. Our worldwide network allows us to offer the best limousine service, wherever you are.
We maintain a diverse fleet of limousine cars, driven by only the most highly trained professional chauffeurs. Visit us online to see our limousine car images and reserve your corporate travel transport.